Shipping and Availability - United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand only
What is the difference between "made-to-order," "quick-ship," and "ready-to-ship?"
How does the shipping menu work?
It may seem confusing at first, but I have added availability menus to each listing, which give realistic options for delivery. When my schedule allows, I offer rush and expedited processing, at additional cost, on certain stoles. At times, some stoles will have rush options, while others do not. At other times, all stoles will have that option. I try to keep expedited processing available most of the time.
What is the difference between "rush" and "expedited"? Rush charges put your order at the front of the line and covers the cost of USPS Express shipping. Expedited charges cover USPS Express shipping costs, but has a longer processing time. Click here for more information.
For those who are planning ahead, and want to save money, I also offer a discount for choosing a more flexible time frame for completing the order.
For more information on the flexible shipping menu click here.
NOTE: ADDITIONAL CHARGES AND DISCOUNTS CHANGE THE PRICE OF THE STOLE BEFORE IT IS ADDED TO THE CART. The charges/discounts for these options will show in the cart when you click "show options," but they will not show up as a right-column price breakdown.
What shipping methods are available?
- Most orders will ship via USPS first class mail.
- Quick-ship stoles will ship via USPS priority mail, unless you choose the discount, in which case they are shipped first class.
- All "rush" and "expedite" orders are shipped via USPS Priority Express (2 days to most areas) and require a signature on delivery.
- UPS next day delivery is only available for ready-to-ship stoles.
What is "pre-order?"
Pre-order refers to ordering certain stoles at a discount well before the season for which they are needed. I only offer pre-order for Lent, Easter, Advent and Christmas. When you pre-order a stole, it is guaranteed for that season, but you may not receive it for several months, as I schedule these orders for times when I expect a slow down, usually January and July.
During the busiest seasons I will offer stoles for certain seasons for pre-order ONLY, especially during the spring, when many new ministers need a red or white stole for their ordination. I realize that families may want the pleasure of presenting stoles for every season at the ordination, so I will offer earlier shipment when I can.
What about shipping to EU?
As of June 2018: Thanks to the complexities of the EUs GDPR I no longer offer shipping to GB (or any other EU country). I only ship to Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Be advised that shipping costs do not include customs fees. All customs fees and taxes are the responsibility of the recipient. I do not have the resources to predict what those fees will be.
Shipping to Canada, Australia, and New Zealand
- If the total value of your order is under $500, multiple items will be shipped together according to the longest time-frame you have chosen, unless one item is a rush order. For example, if you order one item at regular price, shipping in 3 weeks, and you order a second item at a discount, shipping in 6 weeks, both items will ship in 6 weeks. If you want them to come at different times, place 2 orders.
- If the total value of your order is over $500, multiple items will be grouped according to the processing times chosen, and shipped separately.
- International shipping time is 1-2 weeks, so please allow for that.
- The shipping price does not include customs fees you will probably incur when your package is delivered.